Recent Vacation Purchases

It's been a long time! I'm on vacation right now - started in Vancouver, went through Las Vegas, and now I'm in Los Angeles. I wanted to share some of my recent purchases! There were some great deals! I will do some more posts later of some of the amazing food I ate in all the cities, and more of my shopping purchases.
- K
Earlier today I went to Intermix in Beverly Hills. I bought this amazing Stella McCartney floral dress from her spring 2010 collection. It was on sale, and I couldn't pass it up! Sorry for the terrible quality pictures, forgot my wire to connect my camera!











Another purchase, an early birthday gift from my parents! At Kitson I got this "Daytripper" See by ChloĂ© handbag.
 I got some other things I will show you sometime soon!

11 comments

  1. Wow, I love the stella mccartney piece:))

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beautiful! im in love!! haha

    xoxo
    engagedtobengaged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! love it!
    nice bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the dress. I'll have to check out that store, I'm there this week! Any other places you'd suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think i'd be able to pass up that S.M. dress either!! Goodness it is just gorgeous!!

    xx

    http://styleinsuburbia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

    http://the-fashion-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your look..
    Simple but very chic..
    LOx

    ReplyDelete