Good Eats: Los Angeles

I love being a "foodie" in different cities, and trying new restaurants with quality, good food. I wanted to show a few pictures of some of the delicious food I had in Los Angeles this summer! Some places I didn't end up getting any pictures, but nonetheless, I got to try lots of amazing food! - K
 This Urth Cafe location may look familiar if you watch Entourage!
Green tea boba (bubble tea) from Urth Cafe. They have great organic coffees and teas, as well as amazing food! Also a great place to spot celebrities. 
 The seared ahi tuna salad from Toast. 
 A red velvet cupcake from Toast.
 A slice of blue velvet cake from Toast. 
A tiny taco from Loteria Mexican Grill in the Fairfax Farmer's Market which is attached to the Grove. The mole sauce was great! I heard about this place from GOOP.

Places from the photos:
Urth Cafe - 8565 Melrose Avenue
Toast Bakery Cafe - 8221 West 3rd Street
Loteria Grill in the Fairfax Farmer's Market - 6333 W. 3rd St. at Fairfax Avenue
Some other restaurant suggestions:
Osteria Mozza - 6602 Melrose Avenue
The Ivy - 113 N. Robertson Blvd.
Tart - 115 S. Fairfax Avenue
Chego - 3300 Overland Avenue
Little Next Door - 8164 W. 3rd Street

4 comments

  1. i love urth cafe, i'm so glad i discovered the one in santa monica because melrose is too far from me! the green tea really is amazing and i love their salads.
    thanks for the suggestions i haven't tried all these yet but i will :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! I guess I'll have to check this place out! Wow! Your blog is fablous! One word, Following! I'd love it if you would follow mine!

    www.raeshelleunderconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of that blue velvet cake :)
    www.jerseygirlupnorth.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    Java Travel
    Wisata Jawa
    Java Tourism

    ReplyDelete