Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
This may be the longest post in C'est Classique history! I got to do some coverage for NYU's campus newspaper and it was such a great experience.I'm so glad that I got the chance to go to more fashion shows for New York's S/S 2012 fashion week. Here is a snippet of the JAMAZINGNESS I photographed over the week. It was a lot of fun but went by
so too fast. It was honestly such a blur. The energy and excitement at the Lincoln Center is so contagious, I can't wait for the next fashion week.
1. Outside the shows
2. Inside: Me and Vivian reporting on duty
3. Through my lens at the Jen Kao S/S 2012 show
4. Beautiful Bow Detailing at the Katie Ermilio Presentation
5. Fashion Stalking (the set-up behing me was for a special 9/11 concert screening)
6. Love the simplicity of this outfit
7. Rafael Cennamo’s (first NYFW showing!!) S/S 2012 Presentation
8. Rafael Cennamo with his models
9. Details at Rafael Cennamo
10. Vivian (my fashion week partner in crime!)
11. Whitney Port at the Rafael Cennamo Presentation
12. Teen Vogue Editors outside the Magazine’s Fashion Show
13. More Details at Rafael Cennamo – (remind you of Marchesa? Me too!)
14. White button-up & red lips, classic.
15. Some arm parties!
16. More Rafael Cennamo Details, this dress looks amazing on her skin tone
17. Street-style Photographer Mob
19. Jess! (my other fashion week partner in crime)
20. Outside the Teen Vogue Show
21. THOSE BOOTS
22. A touch of pink
23. 70s throwback
24. This one epitomizes elegance.
25. Details at Katie Ermilio – love the bright pink!
26. Those trousers = PHENOM
27. Miroslav Duma is so cute & a lot tinier than pictures show (like pint-sized)!
28. Tommy Ton on the prowl!
29. Miroslav again
30. Miroslav’s heels
32. A look from Katie Ermilio’s S/S 2012 Presentation
33. More looks from Katie Ermilio – I LOVED her collection
34. Vika Gazinskaya in flowers for the spring shows
35. I had to add this picture because it’s so trippy! This photo (taken at the Jen Kao show) was an absolute mess up but had absolutely no photo editing and still looks pretty cool.
Friday, September 16, 2011
The other evening we had the opportunity to attend the fashion preview for Genette Salgado S/S 2012. It was hosted at the Duchess Bake Shop on 124th street which ended up being the perfect setting for the collection. Shown above were some of our favourite picks from the preview which included a ivory floral dress, a floral adorned pair of shorts, and a cute bow tie. Can't wait for the full collection during Western Canada Fashion Week!
- K & R
On Kaila: Blazer: Club Monaco / Sequin Vest: Club Monaco / Tank: Joe Fresh / Jeans: Current Elliott / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Shoes: Chloé / Bracelets: Giles & Brother, Lia Sohpia, made myself, Links of London / Ring: Free People /
On Rebecca: Blazer: Free People / Top: Finn / Jeans: Mavi / Shoes: Urban Outfitters / Bag: Balenciaga / Bracelets: Club Monaco, Pandora, Links of London